Meet our friendly staff!
Pennsylvania Forensic Associations maintains that sexual offense is primarily premeditated, self-reinforcing criminal behavior that impacts the victim, perpetrator, families and community. For this reason, our treatment approach emphasizes comprehensive assessment, family involvement and close cooperation with the judicial system, child welfare and law enforcement agencies.
Our approach to the offender is respectful but firm and therapeutically challenging when required. Above all, the expectation of personal responsibility and accountability are reinforced and expected in every phase of evaluation and treatment.
The mission of Pennsylvania Forensic Associates is to promote community safety and to end the cycle of exploitation through direct treatment, education and cooperation with private and public social and law enforcement agencies.
Pennsylvania Forensic Associates ascribes to the following core values:
- To be committed to community protection and safety.
- Treat clients with dignity and respect, regardless of the nature of their crimes or offenses.
- Insure that the client fully understands confidentiality and the impact of confidentiality on their individual case.
- Fully inform clients of fees associated with services.
- To uphold the standards of licensing and regulatory authorities.
“The cycle of sexual abuse has a beginning… does it have an end?
From sexual prey to sexual predator; rehabilitating kids who sexually offend”